Home

Monday, March 3, 2014

AnnMarie Stone

About AnnMarie Stone:

"I was born and raised in Arizona and currently live in Phoenix. The heat can be difficult during the summer, but I try my best to spend most of my time during the hottest months indoors writing. I would love to travel someday and I hope that my writing will take me many places, and hopefully not just in my head. My favorite vacation spot right now is San Diego California, but my dream places to visit are all overseas. Although, since I have only seen a fraction of the United States, I would love to travel the nation someday as well. First on my bucket list however is to explore the historical landmarks in Greece and Italy, and the castles all over Europe.

Up until recently, I have spent most of my adult life in college and working in sales and customer service type positions, while also raising my two incredible kids and serving three years in the Army National Guard. Recently I decided to pursue my dream of becoming a published author and I have begun to work on my writing full time. I am currently working on my first book in an eight book series which I have titled Reborn. Writing for me has always seemed like an unattainable dream, but now I realize that some dreams are only unattainable if we do not attempt to reach them.

I completed my Master of Science in Psychology in the spring of 2013 and I have also taken some graduate courses in Ancient and Classical history. I believe that the knowledge I have gathered from my life experiences as well as my education has assisted me in creating some interesting and complex characters. I hope you enjoy getting to know them as much as I have."
 

When asked what are 2 of her favorite things, she said anything Dr Who or Game of Thrones!!

Main Author Page
https://www.facebook.com/AnnMarieStoneAuthorPage

Reborn Series Page
https://www.facebook.com/RebornBookSeries

Main Website
http://insidestone.com/

Reborn Series Website (going live March 7th)

GIVEAWAY
 





 

Ann Marie has plans to complete the Reborn Series in eight books. The first book in the series will be titled Anastasia’s Suffering. Book one begins with the introduction of Anastasia Duke. Anastasia is a remarkable young woman who desperately wants to establish her independence after graduating from college by starting a new life without her parents to hold her back any longer. Starting at the beginning of High School, Anastasia started to understand what it was that made her so different from everyone else. Accompanied by her best friend, a kindred spirit who has been right by her side in all of her lives, Anastasia will learn that the world she thought she knew is not the simple world she had always believed it to be. Along her journey, Anastasia will learn why she has always felt alone in this world, despite the loved ones that are with her.

Will Anastasia get the chance she has been waiting for and finally live her life the way she wants, without her parents around to mess it up? Will she find out who the mysterious stranger in her dreams really is and why she can never see his face? Will she discover the truth when presented to her? Will her gifts help her see the truth, or will they cripple her by letting her believe that she already has the answers?

Wherever good thrives, one can be certain that evil is lurking just around the corner, attempting to create as much chaos as possible. Will Anastasia discover the evil that is attempting to bring her down before it’s too late? Will she recognize the true evil for what it is when she comes face to face with it? Or will she fail as others have before her?

Buy:
 

Add to Goodreads:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A compilation of poetry. Love, Loss, Anger, Pain and Frustration.
 
Add  to Goodreads:
 
Buy: Free for a limited time
 


No comments:

Post a Comment