Dom Wars The Final Round by Lucian Bane & Aden Lowe
Release Date August 13, 2014
BDSM Erotic Romance
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/dp/
*Warning, this trailer contains strobe light effects. Please do not view if you are sensitive to these lighting effects.
About the Authors:
Lucian Bane:My name is Lucian Bane, and I'm an Ineffable Dom. That just means, do yourself a favor and please don't try to fit me into categories. Complicated Dom, Intricate Dom, or Confounding Dom work too. I don't want a woman I can break, or overpower, or exercise my dominance over. I want a woman I can come undone with. I want a woman I can lose myself in. I think there are many men like myself, and I hope my writing will be a map for them. (And women, to let them know Doms like this exist.) I want to challenge men to go for the complete power exchange with a woman, but don't be a coward and not give the same that they demand or expect. Consider that when you give one hundred percent of yourself to a person, there is no more of you to give away. You now belong to them the way they belong to you. Inner Doms need a master to train them. I once bowed to my Dom's reckless and tireless desires, but when I gained control, he bowed to my will. The transformation made me into what I am today. What many would call an Ineffable Dom. But its equal term in the Vanilla world, in my opinion, is a real man.
Fun Facts about Lucian…
- I love salt and vinegar chips
- I love coffee
- I hate liver
- I love the lonesome cry of locusts at dusk
- I love antiques
- I want to live off the land, in the mountains in a remote cabin with Tara and our future family
- I love the smell of Pine Sol
- Love the smell of a campfire
- Love the smell of fresh cut grass
- I love swimming in a cold river
- I love sleeping with a box fan on (lol old habit)Aden Lowe:As an English major in college, I took a summer job as a proofreader for a small town newspaper, and got hooked on editing. I also worked my way through college training horses. After graduation, I landed a job for a small independent editing firm, and stayed there for 15 yrs. An old friend, Lucian, approached me to edit his special fiction project, and I got hooked. After an insane few months editing his Dom Wars series for him, Lucian convinced me I should try my hand at writing as well. I’m his co-author for Round Six, the final Dom Wars installment, and we will co-write the White Knight Academy series as well. And in Sept 2014, I’ll release my debut solo work, an Erotic Western with BDSM elements, “Big Game: A Hunted Love Novella”. In addition, I have a military series in the planning stages.
Fun Facts about Aden...
- Might, or might not, have bad dreams about penguins.
- Had no idea who Justin Bieber was until a few days ago when Wheels enlightened me and changed my life forever. Not.
- Until recently, hadn’t gone to see a movie at the theater since “The Horse Whisperer”. I’m not happy about sitting in the dark with that many strangers.
- Loves babysitting the neighbors Little Doms, except when they’re flushing my bathroom rug, or doing something worse.
- Drinks a mixture of coffee and hot cocoa instead of coffee.
- Not into sports – balls aren’t intended to be hit, batted, kicked, thrown, or otherwise abused.
- Lived up to a lifelong goal of making a woman wet her panties… just not in the intended way ;)
- According to a certain Little Domme’s mom, big hands and feet mean big other things. And everybody knows moms know EVERYTHING.
- Has a horse named Joe. Why Joe? Because it’s far easier to say “Joe, you bastard, you bite me and I’ll take your head off” than “Stardust Lucky Bastard, you bastard, you…”
- ADEN IS NOT: 1. Afraid of bugs 2. Innocent 3. Sweet 4. A clean freak (Just can’t stand NOT clean) 5. A workaholic (OK, that one’s a fib) 6. A good liar 7. Intimidated by children who aren’t the Little Doms next door. 8. A Momma’s Boy (Close to and protective of Mom is different) 9. Unlikely to shoot a criminal coming through the front door 10. Above kicking a fool’s ass, literally or figuratively.
Find us on Social Media
Lucian FB | Aden FB | Dom Wars FB | Lucian Twitter | Aden Twitter | Blog Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Goodreads | Amazon Author Page
Purchase The Dom Wars Series: